Westview Press is pleased to offer complimentary examination copies to qualified instructors in the US and Canada who are considering a title for course adoption.
Qualified professors in the US and Canada are entitled to one (1) complimentary desk copy of each book adopted for course use.
How to Order
If you know the book you’re looking for, you can search for it by ISBN, title, or author. Alternately, browse our full title list by subject and course title using the academic discipline list.
Once you’ve found a book you’d like to request, select “Order an Exam or Desk Copy” from the book page.
- All exam copies are shipped via UPS. Please allow 2–3 weeks for delivery.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Please provide a street address.
- Desk-copy requests must include your name, shipping address, phone, email, university name, bookstore name and adoption order information, course name, course number, enrollment, and semester.
- We will email you an order confirmation and several tracking messages. Please note: Emails will be sent from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add these to your email address book to ensure you receive our messages.
- If you have any questions regarding your order, please e-mail: AcademicOrders@perseusbooks.com or call Customer Service: (800) 343-4499.
- For rush or special requests, please email Westview.Promotion@hbgusa.com.
Digital Exam Copies
Westview Press offers digital exam copies for select titles through Google Play, which can be read on any internet-enabled device. If you would prefer to receive a digital exam copy, send an email to Westview.Promotion@hbgusa.com with the title, author, and ISBN of the text you are interested in reviewing. Please also include your school, department, the name of the course for which you are considering the text, and potential enrollment. Digital exam copies of Westview Press titles are free.
If you place an exam copy request for a book that has not yet been published, we will backorder your request for twelve (12) months. If the book you requested is temporarily out of stock, we will backorder your request for 90 days.
For Lecturers Outside the United States and Canada
Westview Press offers inspection (examination) copies of paperback editions only. That inspection copy is then used by the professor if the title is adopted for course use. To request an inspection copy, lecturers outside the US and Canada should email the international office of our parent company, Perseus Books Group, at email@example.com. Please indicate book title, author, ISBN, name of course(s), date of commencement, and anticipated number of students. You will be sent a questionnaire to complete. Within one month of receipt, please return the completed questionnaire.
WORLDWIDE ORDERING INFORMATION
Westview Press books are available for purchase around the globe.
Order from an online bookseller
Find a local bookseller
www.barnesandnoble.com (store locator)
www.indiebound.org/indie-store-finder IndieBound (Independent Booksellers National Directory)
International online orders
www.Amazon.co.uk (United Kingdom)
Westview Press’s affordable eBook editions are available for purchase or rental from these online retailers.
US Customer Service
c/o The Perseus Books Group
210 American Drive
Jackson, TN 38301
Canada Ordering and General Queries
Publishers Group Canada
76 Stafford Street
Toronto, Ontario M6J 2S1
For inspection copies, review and catalog requests, and general information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
c/o Perseus Books Group UK
69-70 Temple Chambers
3-7 Temple Avenue
London, EC4Y 0HP, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 207.353.7771
Fax: +44 (0) 207.353.7786
Grantham Books Services
Grantham, NG31 7XQ, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 147.654.1080
Tel: +44 (0) 147.654.1061
Email: email@example.com (UK)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (export)