Westview Press is pleased to offer complimentary exam and desk copies to qualified instructors and lecturers considering our textbooks for course adoption.
Please see the Ordering Information page for details on purchasing our books.
US and Canadian instructors
How to Request an Examination or Desk Copy
- If you are interested in a specific book, search for it by ISBN, title, or author.
- Or, browse all of our titles by academic disciplines and courses.
- Once you’ve found a book you wish to request, click on the “Order an Exam or Desk Copy” button on the book description page.
- Provide the required professor and course information, then continue to the shopping cart order form (powered by Zola).
Processing and shipping your order
- Your order will be processed and managed by Zola.
- Your book will ship from the Hachette Book Group warehouse.
- All exam copies are shipped via UPS Mail Innovations. Please allow 2–3 weeks for processing and delivery.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Please provide a complete street address
- Zola will email you an order confirmation when you place your order and a shipping confirmation once the book has shipped from the warehouse.
- If you have order form entry difficulties or questions regarding the status of your order, please e-mail Zola customer service: email@example.com. For order status questions, please include the order ID# in your email.
- For rush delivery requests and to request multiple desk copies for teaching assistants, please email: Westview.Promotion@hbgusa.com.
How to Request an Inspection Copy
Westview Press is pleased to offer complimentary inspection copies to qualified lecturers throughout the world. If you adopt the textbook for use in your course, the inspection copy is then used as your “desk copy.” To request an inspection copy, please contact our London sales team:
Little Brown Book Group
50 Victoria Embankment
Digital Exam Copies
Westview Press offers complimentary digital exam copies for select titles through Google Play. The digital books can be read on any internet-enabled device. If you wish to receive a digital exam copy, email Westview.Promotion@hbgusa.com with the title, author, and ISBN of the text you are interested in reviewing. Please also include your school, department, the name of the course for which you are considering the text, and potential enrollment.